Click the zoom link when you have a scheduled session with this supervisor.
Click the zoom link when you have a scheduled group session with this supervisor.
Access your professional development so that you can discuss in your next session.
Book, cancel and reschedule your session on the supervision booking portal.
Nicola is a partner, mother, daughter, friend and Psychologist who lives in QLD and is forever grateful for the outdoor lifestyle this brings.
Nicola has 17 years experience as a Psychologist and over 10 years as a Board Approved Supervisor. She holds a Bachelor of Behavioural Science, Honours in Psychology and Master of Clinical Psychology. Nicola has worked in a variety of settings including private practice, hospital settings including inpatient mental health, occupational health and rehabilitation, disability including NDIS, clinical governance, employment services, and corrections.
Nicola is particularly interested in working with adolescents and adults to assist with difficulties including anxiety disorders, trauma and complex trauma, adjustment, grief and loss, eating disorders and body image concerns, and personality disorders.
Nicola practices from a variety of frameworks including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-based therapies, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (group skills training and therapy), Interpersonal Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and feels strongly about the role of formulation in assessment and therapy.
Nicola is very passionate about supervising and supporting early career psychologists to grow in their competence and confidence in the role.
- Case Report Reviewing
- NPE Preparation
- Ethical, Professional and Legal Matters
- Supervising Decisions Relating to Mandatory Reporting
- Intervention and Treatment Planning
- Intervention with Trauma
- Diagnosis and Using Psychometric Assessments for Diagnosis
- Risk Assessment
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Correctional Facilities
- Perinatal Mental Health, Conception and Pregnancy
- Working Adolescence (12 - 18 yo) and Late Adolescence (18 - 25 yo)
- Working with Adult and Late Adulthood
- Eating Disorders
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Working with Survivors of child Sexual Assault
- Working with Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Working with AOD
- Acute Adult Mental Health Disorder