Are you ready to book your psychometric assessment resource?!
Important! You must be a Fast Track Silver, Gold or Platinum Member to book.
What You'll Get!
Provisional Psychologist Hub members have bonus access to our psychometric assessment library. We provide access to psychometric assessments for our members only along with their supervision and professional development entitlements. This ensures that provisional psychologists accessing the psychometric assessment library have access to adequate supervision and professional development. We provide our members with access to the following psychometric assessment library after just four months of membership;
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale - Fourth Edition Australian and New Zealand (WAIS-IV)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fifth Edition: Australian and New Zealand Standardised Edition (WISC-V A&NZ)
- Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning, Second Edition (WRAML2)
- Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
- NEO Personality Inventory-3 (NEO PI-3)
Each assessment is available for a loan period of 3 weeks with up to 2 administrations per loan. Loan each assessment once to complete observations for your internship, gain experience and confidence from administration to interpretation.
Step 1: Complete this form to accept the terms and conditions associated with loaning a psychometric assessment from the Provisional Psychologist Hub Resource Library.
STEP 2: Select Book Appointment> Select the Assessment to Book. The date you select is the date we will post you the assessment.
STEP 3: Follow the prompts to confirm the booking and we will be in touch as a reminder in the lead up to your assessment booking.
STEP 4: You are responsible for collecting the assessment from Australia Post if it is not delivered directly to your residence and returning it no later than 3 weeks from the original hire date to Provisional Psychologist Hub
Po Box 6, Kilcoy, QLD, 451. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for postage in your loan period, we recommend using express post.
By requesting to loan a psychometric assessment from the Provisional Psychology Hub you declare and agree to the following:
● I am aware of the Australian Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Ethical Guidelines in relation to the administration, scoring, interpretation, reporting and storage of confidential information in relation to psychometric assessments.
● I am aware that I need to administer, score, interpret and report on the psychometric assessment under supervision and guidance of my principal board approved supervisor or secondary supervisor.
● As a provisional psychologist I am aware that it is my professional responsibility to ensure any video observations taken of my administration and client data (including record forms) be stored confidentially. We have included 2 examiner and response forms provided (you do not return these forms). You must keep and store the completed forms in line with the above.
● The response and examiner forms provided are subject to copyright and must not be photocopied copied or provided to anybody else.
● As a provisional psychologist I am aware I will be required to read, practice and prepare prior to administration of any psychometric assessment to ensure the competent delivery to my clients. Where needed I agree to seek additional professional development and/or supervision.
● If the above assessment is not received at Po Box 6, Kilcoy, QLD, 451 by the agreed return time and date, a daily charge of $60 will be incurred until received to the payment details securely stored with Provisional Psychologist HUb for the purpose of my membership. The assessment must be received on (or prior to) the date specified above (i.e. it is not the day you post the assessment).
● You are responsible for the return postage cost and ensuring the assessment is returned safely. We request all return postage to be express Australia Post mail. Any assessments lost during postage will be replaced at the below costs to you. Please ensure you email your return tracking number to [email protected]
● I agree to ensure all components are returned in the same condition in which they were borrowed. Any missing or damaged items will need to be replaced at your expense. If it is not possible to replace components of an assessment and a new assessment needs to be purchased, the hirer will be liable for the full cost of a replacement assessment.
● I hereby agree that I will use this assessment under full supervision from my principal supervisor who will oversee all administration, scoring and subsequent interpretation of the
assessment according to the guidelines for 4+2 and 5+1 supervisees together with the Australian Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Ethical Guidelines.
● I understand that assessments are returned to the following PO BOX:
Provisional Psychologist Hub
Po Box 6, Kilcoy, QLD, 4515