Board Approved Supervisors, Work for Us!Aug 01, 2022
Psychologist Board Approved Supervisor - Work from Home
Designed by Psychologists for Psychologists, the Provisional Psychologist Hub is a place where Provisional Psychologists can access the support they need on their journey to registration. At Provisional Psychologist Hub we are passionate about developing provisional psychologists’ skills, knowledge, and confidence to allow them to meet the requirements of the Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA) and ultimately obtain full registration. Provisional Psychologist Hub aims to provide a supportive environment, minimising the barriers of finding supervision, suitable professional development, and access to psychometric assessments.
Provisional Psychologist Hub provides structure, support and guidance to supervisees to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in professional and ethical practice. We see our service play an integral role in the workforce development of clinically skilled provisional psychologists. Our mission is to provide professional development and supervision that will elevate the quality assurance of mental health and evidence based psychological services nationally.
With a team of board-approved supervisors we support provisional psychologists across a range of areas in line with supervisors’ areas of interest and area of practice. Working as a team and drawing from each others strengths and knowledge, our team of board-approved supervisors support provisional psychologists working towards their goals.
In 2022 Provisional Psychologist Hub expanded its services to include Psychologists and Supervisors establishing Psychologist Hub followed by Psychology Supervisor Hub. https://www.provisionalpsych.com.au/
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Work from home
- A wealth of administrative support so you can focus on psychological practice!
- Professional Development Workshops for Board-approved Supervisors
- Team approach with the flexibility of independent contracting
- Independent Contractor minimum 5 hours per week - up to 38 hours per week
- A fully registered Psychologist with current board-approved supervisor status
- Hold (or willing to hold) professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Hold (or willing to obtain) an Australia Business Number (ABN)
- Suitable workspace to provide confidential videoconferencing
- Regular weekly availability to provide ongoing weekly supervision sessions
A BIT ABOUT YOU
We are looking for you if you have;
- previous experience providing supervision to provisional psychologists undertaking the 4+2 and 5+1 internship pathways
- availability to provide principal supervision and secondary supervision to both the 5+1 and 4+2 internship programs as well as other pathways
- willingness to provide supervision to other pathways such as, working in addition to placement, university placements, registrar programs (where suitable)
- strong internet speed and connection to provide videoconferencing
- a strong ability to follow process and procedure
- the ability to demonstrate strong ethics and professionalism
- a strong interest in the development and fostering of growth in early career provisional psychologists
- effective communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- the ability to work independently and autonomously
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Join a team of highly experienced board-approved supervisors providing high quality supervision to provisional psychologists across Australia
- Innovative delivery of supervision with a fully online service enabling work from home or your desired location
- Payment per attended supervision session with a strong cancellation policy in place
- Professional development designed by board-approved supervisors for board-approved supervisors
- Peer consultation and support with Provisional Psychologist Hub directors
- A fulltime dedicated and professional administrative and management support team
- Supervisee support to navigate the Psychology Board of Australia application forms and submission process
- Clear and strong clinical governance, policy and procedures to assist in best practice and quality service provision to supervisee's
- Access to a dedicated email account, videoconferencing and case management system to ensure ethical and professional record keeping and communication
- Support for your supervisee's who enjoy the benefits of our online systems and resources to promote their development - including their own online library housing professional development and access to psychometric assessments allowing them to meet their core competencies
WANT TO KNOW MORE
You can find out more information about Provisional Psychologist Hub at https://www.provisionalpsych.com.au/
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using our online recruitment portal here.
Want to stay up to date?
Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates and helpful information.
Unsubscribe at anytime!