Click the zoom link when you have a scheduled session with this supervisor.
Access your professional development so that you can discuss in your next session.
Book, cancel and reschedule your session on the supervision booking portal.
Eloise is highly experienced in counselling and case management with children, adolescents and families. She has spent the past 9 years working as a school psychologist in a range of different school settings and currently works with the adolescent population in a secondary school. Eloise engages with young people from different cultural backgrounds, experiencing a wide range of mental health issues and learning difficulties. Examples of these issues include anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, ASD and neurodiversity, self-harm and suicidality, relationship issues, family difficulties and child protection concerns. She has an interest in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Compassion-Focussed Therapy and Trauma-Focused Therapy. Importantly, Eloise has a strong focus on the therapeutic relationship and is skilled in providing assessment and intervention based on the needs of client and their individual story.
Eloise gained general registration through the 5+1 program. She is a Board Approved Supervisor and a full member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS). Eloise is passionate about providing supervisees with a warm, supportive space for authentic, effective and practical reflection.
- Ethical, Professional and Legal Matters
- Supervising Decisions Relating to Mandatory Reporting
- Intervention and Treatment Planning
- Working with/in Schools
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Clients
- Working with Neurodiverse Clients
- Working with Separated Families
- Risk Assessment
- Working with Children (5 - 12 yo), Adolescence (12 - 18 yo) and Late Adolescence (18 - 25 yo)
- Working with Gender Diverse Populations
- Eating Disorders
- Working with Regional and Remote Communities