Click the zoom link when you have a scheduled session with this supervisor.
Access your professional development so that you can discuss in your next session.
Book, cancel and reschedule your session on the supervision booking portal.
Elaine is an experienced psychologist in her 17th year in private practice. She been supervising students for 5 years.
She sees adults and couples from 18+ and works across the spectrum of emotional problems. She is also a university qualified executive/business and life coach.
Elaine uses a mixture of therapeutic modalities but mainly CBT and ACT, also hypnotherapy, positive psychology and more recently, EMDR.
Besides private practice, she has worked in a variety of settings including; high school teaching, lecturing to student teachers, university research, health promotion and she ran a tutoring business.
Supervision has been a large part of Elaine’s practice for the last 5 years and she has guided many students through the 4+2 and 5+1 programs.
- Case Report Reviewing
- Ethical, Professional and Legal Matters
- Intervention and Treatment Planning
- Intervention with Trauma
- Working with Separated Families
- Risk Assessment
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Correctional Facilities
- Working with Late Adolescence (18 - 25 yo)
- Working with Adult and Late Adulthood
- Working with Gender Diverse Populations
- Working with Regional and Remote Communities
- Working with Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Working with Couples
- Working with AOD